Dr. Bautz is a registered counselling and rehabilitation psychologist who helps you tap your innate potential—to manage pain, change and grow.
Skilled and sensitive, she guides adults and young adults to work through troubling issues that afflict their personal or work lives.
Practicing since 1998, Dr. Bautz provides individual counselling and assessment services through her office at the Well Life Centre in Oakville, Ontario.
People find working with Dr. Bautz helps in several ways:
- to clarify their sources of conflict and remove emotional blockages
- to acquire skills and strategies to take responsibility for their life choices
- to find new solutions to old problems
- to evaluate important decisions, and
- to overcome barriers that limit their daily lives.
Dr. Bautz specializes in the treatment and rehabilitation of issues related to motor vehicle accidents, including depression, anxiety, chronic pain, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
She regularly addresses work-related issues such as stress management, burn-out and job loss. She helps people deal with depression, anxiety, relationship issues, bereavement and loss, women’s issues, and life transitions.
Dr. Bautz tailors a range of effective treatment approaches specifically to each individual, drawing on her in-depth clinical experience in family counselling agencies, teaching hospitals and rehabilitation clinics in Burlington, Halton, Hamilton, Guelph, Mississauga and Toronto.
She is a graduate of the University of Toronto, trained and experienced in techniques such as cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT), psychodynamic psychotherapy, clinical hypnotherapy, energy psychology, and positive psychology.
Dr. Bautz is a member of the:
- College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Ontario Psychological Association
- American Psychological Association
- Canadian Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology.